Friday, July 8, 2011

Sniper Rifles and New Apartments!

Been awhile since my last update and LOTS of stuff has happened.  Now back in Savannah for the summer and been trying to get stuff done for Otakon as well as keep up with my homework.

Panty and Stocking in my New Apartment!
Lots of crazy things have happened though MY LITTLE SISTER GRADUATED!! (i feel really old!) but im so proud of her and the lovely young lady shes become!!  I know shes gonna do great in culinary school!!
Trav, Em and I After Em's Graduation
Have had a few scares with my grandparents.  Everything is under control there though (at least for now.)  I love them both dearly and hate it that im stuck here in Savannah when things go bad.  But at least everything is under control. >.<
Like last summer my family is under the threat of moving again.  Last year it was England this year New York.  I guess thats what happens when your dads a popular guy!!  Well at least he's popular in my eyes!! I mean come on he helped me build this awesome beast-
Yoko Rifle

Yoko Rifle

Ill do a big cosplay update later but im sooooo proud of this i couldnt wait to show it!! I mean come on is my dad AMAZING or what!!
Cosplay are coming along though.  Not going to be able to do Ezio as sadly my little brother got all grown up and responsible on me and got a job....so he's not going to Otakon. T__T 
And my work for the artist alley is coming along slower than id like but at least i have a table!!

Lastly My mum was AWESOME and came down to Savannah a couple weeks ago to help me move into my new apartment!! I Love this place and i couldnt thank her enough for all her hard work!!















Awesome right!! Well sorry for the large update.  should be more regular now with con progress and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment