Sunday, July 17, 2011

Testing 1,2,3

Thought I would do a Cosplay update since i've finished sewing all my cosplays for Otakon!! Woot!!  Its coming up really fast and needless to say i am super excited!!
So without further ado-

Friday- Yoko Littner from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!!

My favorite Anime Heroine.
She's such an AMAZING character.  She's confident in who she is, stands for what she believes in, will do anything to help and protect the ones she cares for.  Not to mention is able to take down a gunmen with her trusty rifle.
Yeah sure she may have the kiss of death but she knows when to mourn and when to move on.
I LOVE HER!! and am so excited to cosplay her!












Saturday- Luka Megurine from Vocaloid


My favorite Female Vocaloid.
What can i say....i love her design and the way her voice sounds. As she's a vocaloid i can't really say much on her personality as its left up to the fans. We are the same age though! XD
  So.... happy i got this done in time....was really worried i wasnt gonna make it.  Lots of detail work on this one.




Sunday- Catherine from Catherine

Man i love Atlus' designs....i mean i havnt even played the game yet!!
The temptress who lures Vincent away from his long time girlfriend and throws his life into a mix of confusion. Stay with what you know or move on to something fresh and new?






SOOO Excited for Otakon now!! Week and a half to go!! Now to get on the artwork for my table.  Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Catherine cosplay the best; you pull it off so well!

    ReplyDelete